VCI Steel Wrap 100 Woven Film
VCI2000 Steel Wrap films are especially designed for the steel industry to protect flat & coiled steel, steel wire, and more against corrosion with superior strength and tear resistance.
VCI2000 Steel Wrap Woven films will provide excellent packaging solution for shipping and storage of large machinery. Our films are impregnated in low temperature with vapor corrosion inhibitors (VCI’s) to protect ferrous and most non-ferrous metals from corrosion.
The slow release vapor action protects the exterior as well as hard-to-reach interior surfaces. It is self-healing and will provide 24 months of long-term protection for storage and overseas shipments.
Carbon steels, stainless steels, copper, brass, aluminum, galvanized steel,
- CORES: 3 or 4 inch I.D.
- WIDTH: Up to 136 inches (3.45m)
- Grab Tensile (N)-ASTM D5034 Warp 90 lb (400)/ Weft 85 lb (377)
- Tongue Tear (N)-ASTM D2261 Warp 30 lb (133)/ Weft 30 lb (133)
- Trapezoidal Tear (N)-ASTM D4533 Warp 35 lb (155)/ Weft 30 lb (133)
- Mullen Burst – ASTM D3786 130 psi (923kPa)
- Pliability – 40° C or – 40° F
In Stock (Available Early 2019)
- 100 gsm PP woven, coated 2-side, VCI2000
|VSW00001||36" x 600'||30|
|VSW00002||48" x 600'||30|
|VSW00003||60" x 600'||30|